List of documents required for the conclusion of leasing contract:
For legal entities:
1) a notarized copy of the Charter, amendments to the Charter or the copy certified by the tenant’s valid seal;
2) a notarized copy of certificate of state registration, or a copy certified by the tenant’s valid seal;
3) a notarized copy of the Tax Authority registration certificate or a copy certified by the tenant’s valid seal;
4) a notarized copy of certificate of VAT registration, or a copy certified by the tenant’s valid seal;
5) a notarized copy of the operating license, or a copy certified by the tenant’s valid seal;
6) a notarized copy of the letters of appointment of the Director, chief accountant or a copy certified by the tenant’s valid seal;
7) a notarized copy of Director-General’s and chief accountant’s identity document or a copy certified by the tenant’s valid seal;
8) a notarized copy of the document confirming the authority of the person signing the contract on behalf of the tenant or the original of the document.
9) an official letter stating the tenant’s bank details and contact details of his accountant responsible for payment (name, phone, e-mail).
For individual entrepreneurs:
1) a copy of the certificate of individual entrepreneur and the original for review;
2) a copy of the identity card and the original for review;
3) copy of TIN and the original for review;
4) a copy of the house register and the original for review.
1) a copy of the identity card and the original for review;
2) a copy of TRN and the original for review;
3) a copy of the house register and the original for review.
Information on the registration of property rights and transactions:
The state registration of rights to real estate and the related transactions is a required procedure for the recognition and validation of rights to real estate and other objects of state registration in the legal registry in the order and period stipulated by the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
The public service is carried out on the basis of the law of the Republic of Kazakhstan “On state registration of rights to real estate and the related transactions”.
The public service is provided by the territorial authorities of justice through public service centers (PSCs), addresses of which are listed below.
The provision of the service required is confirmed by issuing a legal document with mark about registration made.
Procedure for the provision of a government service
1. To get government registration, the applicant (or the applicant’s authorized representative) submits:
1) identity document of the applicant and TRN certificate;
2) application for government registration of the given standard form;
3) the original of real estate purchase and sale contract;
4) the original of real estate technical certificate;
5) a copy of identity document of the applicant’s authorized representative, and TRN;
6) the original and a copy of a power of Attorney from the applicant given to the applicant’s authorized representative;
7) a document certifying payment of the fee for the government registration of real estate rights.
In addition to these documents, depending on the object of registration the PSC may require other documents.
Legal entities shall submit constitutive corporate documents. The applicant shall submit minutes of meetings (extracts from them) of founders (participants, the Board of Directors, the shareholders’ Council) for the acquisition or disposition of real estate assets, in cases stipulated by legislative acts of the Republic of Kazakhstan or the corporate documents.
Foreign legal entities shall submit legalized extract from the trade register or another legalized document confirming that the foreign legal person is a legal entity under the laws of a foreign state, with the notarized translation into the Kazakh and Russian languages.
If the application for registration contains the information stating that the aggregate book value of the acquired or sold assets exceeds the dimensions established by the antimonopoly legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan, the applicant shall submit the competition authority’s prior written consent.
2. On submission of documents a client shall obtain a receipt with indication of:
1) number and date of receipt of the application;
2) the kind of the public service requested;
3) the number and titles of the documents attached;
4) the date, time and place of issuance of documents submitted;
5) personal data of the official of PSC, accepting application for the registration of documents.
Price list of services for the registration of property rights:
• a flat fee is 50% of one monthly calculation index, existing on the date of payment;
• non-residential space in a residential building is eight monthly calculation indexes effective on the date of payment.
Technical passport of real estate is based on government technical inspection of real estate; a document of the prescribed form, containing the technical characteristics, the identity of either primary or secondary object required for keeping on legal cadastre.
The service is provided by:
1) Centre for real estate;
2) The real estate center through the PSC.
Time of service rendering
Work on defining the technical characteristics of the fixed property are made within the period:
• 5 working days for apartments;
• for other real estate objects up to 500 square meters — 1 month from the date of application by the applicant;
• for facilities of more than 500 square meters – 3 months.
Further extension is made depending on the category of the object complexity, in agreement with the applicant. The total period shall not exceed 5 months from the date of application by the applicant.
Procedure of service rendering
Procedure and term of the technical inspection are determined by the regulations on state technical inspection of fixed property, approved by the Chairman of the Committee of the registry of the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan No. 95 dated August 24, 2007.
Technical passport forms, in order to implement the law of the Republic of Kazakhstan on state registration of rights to real estate and the related transactions, approved by Minister of the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan order No. 235 dated 24.08.2007.
List of documents required
• for the state technical inspection of residential and non-residential real estate: previous technical passport (original) and copies of the documents of title to a land plot and building, ID, TRN of the owner.
• for plans of apartments under public housing program: purchase and sale contract, ID, TRN of the owner.
• for assessment of the ratable value: copies of title documents,
• identity card, TRN of the owner.
Acceptance and issuance of documents is only possible with the personal presence of the owner or a trustee.
Addresses and telephones of PSCs in Almaty:
1 PSC of Almaly district of the city of Almaty – Almaty, Bogenbai Batyr st, building #221.the reception 378-09-10, 378-09-09
2 PSC of Bostandyk district of Almaty, Almaty City, Khodzhanov st, building # 9. the reception 249-69 -04, 248-17-77
3 PSC of Zhetysu district of Almaty. Almaty, Tole bi st, build. # 155 reception – 378-46-72, 378-47-01
4 PSC of Medeu district of Almaty. Almaty, Markov st, build. # 44. Reception telephone – 386-90-18, 239-65-52
5 PSC of Turksib district of Almaty, Almaty City, Zorge st, build. # 9 Reception telephone – 234-09-27, 234-09-35
List of documents required for the assessment and determination of the market value of the property:
(copies are provided, unless otherwise indicated in this list)
The list of documents below is not exhaustive. Depending on the type of property, the grounds and procedure for the acquisition of the property, the other documents may be required to determine the value of the property.
1. Documents on evaluation of an apartment:
• Purchase and sale contract or other basis of property rights registered in the authorized body;
• Certificate of registered rights (encumbrances) on real estate and its technical characteristics;
• A technical plan of the apartment.
2. Documents submitted for the evaluation of the potential property:
• Preliminary sales contract, according to which the property will become the property of the applicant in the future;
• A list containing the name of the property, the amount and the total price;
• Specification of prices;
• Payment documents confirming the purchase of property in the future (if applicable, a copy).